Saint Joseph School has its main focus and impetus on academic excellence of the students. In order to fulfill this prime consideration the curriculum at SJS is delivered through an innovative combination of classroom and activity-led learning.
It is our strong conviction that all students are capable of learning and progressing Our firm belief is that education becomes actually meaningful when students are autonomous learners who construct their knowledge independently
- Boys and Girls are admitted to LKG at the age of four. An admission counselling will be taken to judge the ability.
- A student who has attended any other school previously cannot be admitted without a transfer certificate and conduct certificate.
- Parents are reminded that the date of birth of the child, given at the time of admission, shall not be changed later.
- Any student can attend examination only after clearing all fees and dues.
- Every student must be present for examinations conducted by the school .
- A student who misses an examination will not be allowed to appear for it at a later date.
- No student can be absent on the previous days of the examination.
- Promotion is given on the basis of the year ‘s Performance and not merely on marks scored in the finals exams.
- The result declared at the end of the year is final and cannot be reconsidered. In all, question of promotion or failure Principal ‘s decision is final.
- Each student is required to have minimum 90% of attendance as a pre-condition for promotion.
- Students who do not report to the school within five days of the school’s re-opening will have their names removed the rolls.
WITHDRAWAL & DISMISSAL
- Before withdrawing a student from the student, a month‘s notice is to be given or month‘s fee in lieu of notice.
- No school leaving certificate will be issued unless all due to the school have been cleared and then on receipt of a written application from the parent or guardian. ₹ 250.00 will be charged for T.C.
- The names pupil failing two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in the three consecutive years, will be struck off the rolls and their transfer certificate will be granted on request.
- Repeated absence without informing the principal or unexpected absence for fifteen days or more would render a renders a pupil liable to dismissal.
- The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss students whose academic performance is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Grave insubordination or contempt of authority justifies immediate dismissal.
- Not-with-standing anything in the prospectus, the principal may at his absolute discretion ask any parent any time to take his ward out of the school.
- Repeated absence for feasts, wedding etc. render the student liable for dismissal.
- Anyone who resorts to unfair means in the examinations will be dismissed instantly.
- Students found guilty of stealing, tearing out pages or defacing library books or magazines will be punished with suitable disciplinary actions.